Summertime is the perfect time for travel. But if you’re not careful, the sun and other elements can take a toll on your skin. Here are 6 tips for protecting your skin while traveling:
1. Wear sunscreen every day, even if it’s cloudy or cold outside.
2. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
3. Avoid excessive exposure to the sun and use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
4. Use a moisturizer with SPF in it to protect your skin from the sun’s rays.
5. Try to avoid sitting in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
6. Wear a hat and sunglasses when you’re outdoors to protect your skin from UV radiation.
If you follow these tips, you’ll be sure to have healthy skin all summer long! Safe travels!
After your travels, come see us at Tox-Bar KY
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Make an appointment at Tox Bar, Northern Kentucky’s Neurotoxin, Dermal Filler, and Micro needling experts, encourage all customers and clients to take care of their skin this winter. We’re here to help answer any questions you may have about your skin and its proper care. Offering a wide range of solutions to your skin care conundrums, Tox Bar works with each client to create a care plan that will help meet your specific skin care goals.
Botox, Dermal Fillers & Micro needling Northern Kentucky